Saturday, July 9, 2011

Only Slightly About Mermaids (And Not Really About Harry Potter Either.)


We'll get the mermaid bit over with first. I have a question. Do you like it? What do you want to see happen? What's the good, the bad? PLEASE GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK! That's what the commenting button is for. :)

(Was that a little two forward? I'll try and be more subtle from now on.)

You can tell by looking at my blog that I post stuff when I am FEELING an EMOTION. Usually joy. Because I don't want to post when I am bored because then the writing will just be boring and you will then be bored.

But right now I am RATHER JOYFUL.

As most of you know, I am on a looooooong road trip. Right now we are in Canada. And on Eastern time. Which is weird for me. Because almost everyone I know is now running two hours behind me. So when I am asleep, every one is all active online! And when I wake up, everyone is all "sleeping!"

(Why am I telling you this? I forgot.)

(Oh yes. I remember.)

So, currently, all of my USUAL CROWD are all "We are stake dancing!" And I am all "Aww." Like the little fish in Gnomeo and Juliet.

And I am sitting here blogging.

(I forgot again why I am telling you this.)

LOOK! A DISTRACTION! (I promise that that distraction is made of awesome. Enjoy.)

Um. Um. Oh yes!

Amanda! If you are all boringly blogging while your posse hangs out at a delightful stake dance where they are sure to play Journey, why are you full of joy? (Especially as you just got your miserable AP Calc test score back!)

Gee, thanks for reminding me. You're a pal.

(Let's take a quick moment to say "boringly blogging" out loud. C'mon, do it! It's like eating Fruit Gushers. But wordy. And not fruit flavored.)

I am joyful because I am a fan of people who are fans of me. They are called friends. Also, I am a fan of vlogs. Also, I am a fan of obsessing over music. At the moment, Owl City and then, this Silly Love Song. Also, for my nerdy friends, I have for you a song about a Homicidal Squirrel.

You are welcome. :)

Hmmmm. So remember. Mermaid feedback, pronto. Ahem, I mean... I like mermaids... Do you? You should tell me about how you feel about them... And their stories... That are posted on blogs...

Alright Amanda, that's enough Amanda for one night.

Much love!



(Does anyone out there actually click on all of the links that I put in these things? Let me know if you do!(How about everyone just starts commenting please! That would be awesome!!!))


1 comment:

  1. I do! I clicked on everyone! You where very much missed at the dance. We talked about your mermaidness.

    ReplyDelete