Wednesday, September 21, 2011

BLASTED "BRONCHITIS"




URGH. And when I say "urgh," I mean
URGH!

Stupid being sick. Stupid missing school. Stupid assignments still happening and I'm not there to get them or turn them in or do in class work or anything and URGH.

Stupid what happens if I can't fix it all.

Stupid room being messy because I'm lazy when I'm sick.

Stupid not being able to dance around in fields of butterflies.

STUPID WHAT HAPPENS IF I CAN'T FIX IT ALL?!

Okay. I know what to do.

I will eat salsa. I will drink water. I will make my bed. I will then unmake my bed by getting in it. Then I will read or write or do something productive. I will breathe.

And I will focus really really hard on NOT FREAKING OUT.

Okay. I'm good for now. Sorry for the random outburst.
Life is actually going pretty great for me. People love me. So life is good.

Good luck with your day!

<3 Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment