Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hello Dearie

There are like twenty Crayola markers in the wastebasket next to me. This tells me that my mother has found a lot of free time in her life after being released from being the Primary president. She is in organizing mode.

I never realized till today how STRANGE silly string is. The texture continuously changing from one weird thing to the next.

First day of summer was today. I woke up at 7. By choice. My brain told me that I had slept in.

Wanna know something odd? I open my curtains and shutters within the first minute of being awake. Every morning, a little person inside of me expects to see something different, something surprising outside of my window. A unicorn, a bowl of mac and cheese, a poster covered in chocolate bars. The possibilities are endless.

But it is always a peaceful scene to me. The leafy lilac tree, the green green lawn, (the boring fence) and the gorgeous sky.

I like twos quite a bit. It is June second. HAPPY JUNE!

I had Thai food for dinner last night. And for breakfast this morning. Also lunch. I had a cheese sandwich for dinner. I want a mango. Mangoes. Mmmm.

Honestly, I told myself that I was only going to post things here when I had something to actually talk about. But since Kelsie begged and pleaded and offered me her firstborn child...
You got a whole post of brain meltings.

Have a dandy night!

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Amanda,
    I never offered my first born child to you. But I did pleed. I LOVE your blog! Keep posting.
    Kelsie

    ReplyDelete